|Engine||4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, gas|
|Bore x Stroke||2.83x2.62 in|
|Maximum Torque||48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 34mm throttle body|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with (H,L,N,R)|
|Final Drive||Selectable 2WD/4WD, shaft. Dual mode rear differential with differential lock|
|Alternator Output (max)||75 amp|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/8.7 in|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/8.5 (L) /8.7 (R) in|
|Front Tires||26x9.00-12, radial|
|Rear Tires||26x11.00-12, radial|
|Park Brake Type||Independent, Mechanical Disc|
|Front Brakes||Dual Disc, 2 piston caliper|
|Rear Brakes||Dual Disc, 1 piston caliper|
|Ground Clearance||10.2 in|
|Fuel Capacity||7.9 gal|
|Turning Radius||16.0 ft|
|Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH)||42.7 x 53.7 x 11.0 in (3-person), 22.0 x 53.7 x 11.0 in (6-person)|
|Cargo Bed Capacity||999 lb (3-person), 350 lb (6-person), (348 lb for California models)|
|Load Capacity||1616.3 lb (1263.5 for California models)|
|Seating Capacity||3-person (1 row), 6 person (2 row)|
|Towing Capacity||2000 lb|
|Lighting||(2) Halogen headlights|
|Overall Length||133.3 in|
|Overall Width||64.0 in|
|Overall Height||77.6 in|
|Curb Weight||1887.5 lb*|
|Instruments||Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT and EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps|
|Color Choices||Super Black|
|Warranty||Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional)||12, 24 or 36 months|
- 1 PERSON. 1 TRIP. 1 MINUTE.: With the class-exclusive three- to six-passenger Trans Cab™ system, all it takes is one person to take one trip around the vehicle to convert the MULE PRO-FXT™ side x side from three passengers to six. All in about one minute.
- QUICK & EASY: Converting the MULE PRO-FXT™ side x side from three passengers to six passengers takes minimal effort. All it takes is one person and about one minute to do. No tools needed, simply: 1. Unclip seats and pull cargo bars up. 2. Push rack back and pull seat into place. 3. Click in cargo bed bars and clip in seats.
- ROOM TO RIDE: Drive comfortably in a roomy cabin that offers generous leg, shoulder, and head clearance, along with refined ergonomics.
- SMOOTH RIDE: Independent front and rear suspension contribute to a smooth, comfortable ride while twin-tube shock absorbers provide superior bump absorption in rough low speed situations as well as damping higher-speed chatter.
- MOST POWERFUL & CAPABLE: 812cc, DOHC, three-cylinder gas engine with massive torque packs impressive pulling power for hauling and towing heavy loads across challenging terrain.
- EXCELS UNDER PRESSURE: Engine torque and power are matched to the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) to offer usable power delivery throughout the rpm range to get you through those tough spots even when loaded to capacity.
- DESCEND WITH CONFIDENCE: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) also contributes to smooth, consistent engine braking that helps to maintain reduced vehicle speed during descents.
- BUILT STRONG: A massive 2000-lbs. towing capacity allows you to transport supplies, tools, and materials with ease.
- CONVENIENCE ON THE GO: MULE PRO-FXT™ side x sides come with convenient features to assist you on the job.
- ELECTRICITY WHEN YOU NEED IT: Stay productive in the field with multiple 12-volt DC power outlets, all of which are supported by a high-output 75-amp generator.
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE: Dash-mounted 2WD/4WD and rear differential lock final drive selection switches allow you to easily and instantly optimize traction to match terrain conditions.
- PROTECTION FROM DEBRIS: Drive through rugged terrain in confidence as integrated inner wheel wells help protect the engine compartment from outside debris.