MULE PRO-MX SE
|Engine||4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, 4-valve liquid-cooled|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0 x 85.0 mm|
|Maximum Torque||42.7 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 44mm throttle body|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch, (H,L,N,R)|
|Final Drive||Selectable 2WD/4WD, shaft. Dual mode rear differential with differential lock|
|Alternator Output (max)||35.7 amp|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/8.6 in|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/9.1 in|
|Front Tires||25x10.00-12, radial|
|Rear Tires||25x10.00-12, radial|
|Park Brake Type||Independent, Mechanical Disc|
|Steering||Electric Power Steering (EPS), Tilt steering|
|Front Brakes||Dual Disc, 2 piston caliper|
|Rear Brakes||Dual Disc, 1 piston caliper|
|Ground Clearance||10.6 in|
|Fuel Capacity||9.5 gal|
|Turning Radius||14.0 ft|
|Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH)||33.4 x 44.1 x 9.1 in|
|Cargo Bed Capacity||699 lb (600 lb California models)|
|Load Capacity||1200 lb|
|Towing Capacity||1500 lb|
|Lighting||(2) Halogen headlights. (2) LED headlights|
|Overall Length||111.4 in|
|Overall Width||60.0 in|
|Overall Height||75.8 in|
|Curb Weight||1622.9 lb|
|Instruments||Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, differential indicator lamp, seatbelt reminder lamps|
|Color Choices||Galaxy Silver|
|Warranty||Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional)||12, 24 or 36 months|
- SPACIOUS & REFINED: Drive comfortably in a roomy cabin that offers generous leg, shoulder, and head clearance, along with refined ergonomics.
- AMPLE ROOM: Plush contoured bench seat with anti-cinch, three-point seatbelts keep riders comfortably and securely fastened even in rough terrain.
- PROTECTION FROM ELEMENTS: Integrated doors help you keep clean and dry from outside elements.
- TILT-ADJUSTABLE STEERING: Tilt-adjustable steering wheel allows you to set its position to suit your preference.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: See and be seen with two halogen and two LED headlamps.
- USEFUL AMENITIES: MULE PRO-MX™ side by sides come standard with convenience features that allow you to work easier and accomplish more in less time.
- PLENTY OF STORAGE: 2.4-gallon under-hood storage, 1.4-gallon under-seat storage, a lockable glovebox, pockets, trays and drink holders provide convenient item storage.
- EFFORTLESS SHIFTING: Inline transmission shifter makes shifting easy and effortless.
- MAKE WORK EASIER: Gas-assisted tilting cargo bed with integrated features like divider slots, six tie-down hooks and bed rails for quick and easy installation of KQR™ accessory mounts.
- QUICK & HELPFUL: Digital multi-function LCD dash display is easy to read and provides useful vehicle information when you need it.
- STAY PREPARED: Keep accessories and personal items powered with the dash mounted 12-volt DC power outlet.
- GRIT & MUSCLE: MULE PRO-MX™ side x sides will answer the task with grit and muscle, all backed by the industry-leading Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- SMOOTH & EFFICIENT: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch delivers quick belt engagement, contributing to prolonged life of the N7-grade belt.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Steel front bumper, steel cargo screen and diamond-plate steel floorboards and cargo bed floor help deliver front-to-back durability.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: Air intakes are positioned high under the hood to help keep the engine and CVT internals free from moisture and dust.
- FULL-SIZE STRENGTH: Optimized mid-size chassis offers sure-footed and agile handling performance along with rugged capability.
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION: Double A-arm independent suspension with twin-tube shocks absorb bumps to deliver a comfortable ride and allows for each wheel to confidently maintain traction over rugged terrain.
- AGILE & MANEUVERABLE: Plush independent suspension and a tight turning radius allow for enhanced maneuverability.
- DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE: Wide, sure-footed stance keeps you planted while taking tight turns. The strong frame—designed to flex—helps maintain traction and ride comfort in rough technical terrain.
- STRONG & CAPABLE: A towing capability of up to 1,500 lbs. and hauling capability of up to 700 lbs.* means work gets done much faster. Large 25-inch radial tires give MULE PRO-MX™ side x sides the ground clearance to go almost anywhere. *600 lbs. max. capacity for California models.
- STOPPING POWER: Dependable engine braking enhances driver confidence when descending hills, and four-wheel disc brakes ensure strong braking performance. The independent parking brake is easy to apply and disengage.
- TAKE CAPABILITY TO THE NEXT LEVEL: The new MULE PRO-MX™ SE side x side, featuring model-exclusive color and graphics, is designed to take rugged capability and built-to-last durability to the next level. Work or play is made easier with factory-installed accessories.
- MULE PRO-MX™ SE: Premium Special Edition color and graphics bring an extra dose of attitude to work or play. A factory-installed 3,000-lbs. winch with remote control is ready to help with sticky situations. Stay protected from harsh weather with the sun top while standing out with cast aluminum wheels. Work after sundown with Halogen and LED headlights while staying in control with speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- STRONG & DURABLE: Power through your workday with the 695cc fuel-injected engine of the MULE PRO-MX™ EPS side x side. Relish the challenge of rugged and hilly terrain with class-leading torque and responsive power.
- RESPONSIVE POWER: A powerful engine delivers class-leading torque, making the MULE PRO-MX™ side x side fun to drive with strong low- to mid-range acceleration and higher speed efficiency.
- SMOOTH DELIVERY: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with a centrifugal clutch delivers smooth acceleration, instant throttle response and dependable engine braking.
- FAST & EASY: Convenient dash-mounted final drive switch lets you easily change from 2WD, 4WD, or 4WD with rear differential lock to easily select the right traction mode to match terrain conditions.