|Engine||4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, gas|
|Bore x Stroke||2.83x2.62 in|
|Maximum Torque||48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 34mm throttle body|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with (H,L,N,R)|
|Final Drive||Selectable 2WD/4WD, shaft. Dual mode rear differential with differential lock|
|Alternator Output (max)||75 amp|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/8.7 in|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/8.5 (L) /8.7 (R) in|
|Front Tires||27x9.00-12, radial|
|Rear Tires||27x11.00-12, radial|
|Park Brake Type||Independent, Mechanical Disc|
|Steering||Electric Power Steering (EPS), Tilt steering|
|Front Brakes||Dual Disc, 2 piston caliper|
|Rear Brakes||Dual Disc, 1 piston caliper|
|Ground Clearance||10.8 in|
|Fuel Capacity||7.9 gal|
|Turning Radius||14.0 ft|
|Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH)||37.6 x 53.3 x 11.0 in|
|Cargo Bed Capacity||999 lb (600.0 lb for California models)|
|Load Capacity||1616.3 lb (1263.5 for California models)|
|Towing Capacity||2000 lb|
|Lighting||(2) Halogen headlights. (2) LED headlights|
|Overall Length||121.5 in|
|Overall Width||64.0 in|
|Overall Height||77.2 in|
|Curb Weight||1768.4 lb*|
|Instruments||Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT and EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps|
|Color Choices||Metallic Carbon Gray|
|Warranty||Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional)||12, 24 or 36 months|
- STEERING & SUSPENSION: Experience exceptional ride comfort thanks to front and rear independent suspension, speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS), and a spacious cabin that can accommodate three full-sized adults comfortably.
- RESPONSIVE & EFFORTLESS: The speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) system provides reduced steering effort at slower speeds and responsive steering at higher speeds.
- RIDE COMFORT: Front and rear independent suspension delivers class-leading ride comfort by effectively damping both low- and high-speed bumps.
- ROOMY & PLUSH: The spacious cabin provides enough room to comfortably seat three adults on thick padded and contoured bench seating with generous shoulder and leg room.
- QUIET & REFINED: The quiet three-cylinder engine keeps cabin sound level low and delivers smooth acceleration while maintaining a refined, high-quality exhaust note.
- CONVENIENT & CAPABLE: Rugged capability doesn’t mean sacrificing comfort and convenience. Simplify your workspace with extra storage, a tilting cargo bed, and easy access to service areas.
- EASY TO USE: The integrated full doors with wide opening are simple to operate, make entering/exiting the vehicle easy and help protect the interior from outside water, dirt and debris.
- EASY STORAGE: The cabin features a large 13-gallon storage bin with a waterproof lid under the contoured seat for storing gear, tools & supplies.
- EASY CHARGING: The high-output 75-amp generator supports two dashboard integrated DC sockets to power accessory items or personal devices.
- DURABLE & STRONG: Built to work hard on and off the job, the Kawasaki MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side takes strength, dependability and durability to a whole new level.
- LONG LIFE: The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) features quick belt engagement for increased belt life and smooth acceleration.
- STRONG & SECURE: The welded one-piece main frame provides maximum strength and durability so you can take on rugged terrain with confidence.
- GET MORE DONE: The MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side hauls up to 1,000 lbs.* atop a strong steel car cargo bed floor allowing you to transport more with each load. *600 lbs. max. capacity for California models.
- TOW MORE: The MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side’s massive 2,000-lbs. towing capacity and strong, integrated two-inch hitch receiver allow you to take on the most difficult jobs.
- ALL-DAY ADVANTAGE: The MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side is a dependable workmate that features a smooth and powerful engine and rugged chassis that offers confident and capable handling.
- SMOOTH ACCELERATION: Powerful inline three-cylinder fuel-injected engine works in unison with the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) to deliver broad, usable power and smooth, consistent engine braking.
- TRACTION ON DEMAND: Switch operated selectable drive modes (2WD/4WD & rear differential lock) make it easy to instantly select the right mode to match terrain conditions.
- TIGHT TURNS: The compact vehicle length provides excellent maneuverability in tight spaces. A short wheelbase allows a tight turning radius and great break-over angle to get over berms and obstacles.
- OPTIMAL TRACTION: The aggressive 27” Duro Power Grip II tires and wide vehicle tread width give the MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side a sure-footed stance for a confident ride.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: The MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side stands out with an upscale appearance, premium painted finish, and aggressive styling to match its rugged capability.
- AGGRESSIVE LOOK: Halogen and LED headlights, stylized front grill and hood, painted finish and aggressive graphics accentuate the compact vehicle profile of the MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side.
- STYLE & COMFORT: The combination of a two-tone contoured bench seat with FXR badging, color shock springs and aggressive tires ensure a comfortable and stylish ride.
- STEEL BUMPERS: Steel front and rear bumpers add to the rugged and capable appearance while helping to protect fenders and bodywork.