MULE PRO-FX EPS
|Engine||4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, gas|
|Bore x Stroke||2.83x2.62 in|
|Maximum Torque||48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 34mm throttle body|
|Transmission||Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with (H,L,N,R)|
|Final Drive||Selectable 2WD/4WD, shaft. Dual mode rear differential with differential lock|
|Alternator Output (max)||75 amp|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/8.7 in|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Double wishbone/8.5 (L) /8.7 (R) in|
|Front Tires||26x9.00-12, radial|
|Rear Tires||26x11.00-12, radial|
|Park Brake Type||Independent, Mechanical Disc|
|Steering||Electric Power Steering (EPS), Tilt steering|
|Front Brakes||Dual Disc, 2 piston caliper|
|Rear Brakes||Dual Disc, 1 piston caliper|
|Ground Clearance||10.4 in|
|Fuel Capacity||7.9 gal|
|Turning Radius||16.0 ft|
|Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH)||54.1 x 53.3 x 11.0 in|
|Cargo Bed Capacity||999 lb (600.0 lb for California models)|
|Load Capacity||1616.3 lb (1263.5 for California models)|
|Towing Capacity||2000 lb|
|Lighting||(2) Halogen headlights|
|Overall Length||133.3 in|
|Overall Width||64.0 in|
|Overall Height||77.4 in|
|Curb Weight||1830.2 lb*|
|Instruments||Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT and EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps|
|Color Choices||Timberline Green, Bright White|
|Warranty||Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional)||12, 24 or 36 months|
- LARGEST IN CLASS: It’s easy to get the job done faster when you can flat-load an entire standard-sized wooden pallet into the cargo bed, haul up to 1,000 lbs.* and tow up to 2,000 lbs. *600 lbs. max. capacity for California models.
- MOVE MORE: 1,000-lbs.* cargo capacity easily fits a standard wooden pallet allowing you to transport more with each load. *600 lbs. max. capacity for California models.
- BUILT DEPENDABLE: Steel-based cargo bed is built with enhanced durability while KQR™ cargo bed rails feature quick release capabilities with compatible Kawasaki Genuine Accessories.
- GET WORK DONE: Two-inch hitch receiver with massive 2,000-lbs. towing capacity helps you get the job done faster and more efficiently.
- ROOM TO RIDE: Spacious cabin provides exceptional riding comfort thanks to four-wheel independent suspension and enough cabin space to fit three full-size adults comfortably.
- SMOOTH RIDE: Independent front and rear suspension contribute to a smooth, comfortable ride while twin-tube shock absorbers provide superior bump absorption in rough low speed situations as well as damping higher-speed chatter.
- ROOMY & CAPABLE: Cabin features a padded bench seat that fits three adults comfortably with generous shoulder and leg room. Automotive-style seatbelts enhance safety, are comfortable and easy to use. The 12-gallon storage bin located under the seat offers ample room for your belongings.
- BUILT STRONG: Ladder-type construction of the welded main frame optimizes flex, rigidity and strength while intelligent design features help protect vital components.
- HEAVY-DUTY PROTECTION: All-steel front bumper provides protection for your bodywork.
- DESIGNED STRONG: Welded one-piece main frame was built with strength and durability in mind.
- PROTECTION FROM DEBRIS: Integrated inner wheel wells help protect engine compartment from debris.
- SPEED & STRENGTH: 812cc, three-cylinder engine features massive torque for hauling and towing heavy loads across rugged terrain.
- RELIABLE & CAPABLE: Responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) produces usable traction and powerful acceleration in challenging terrain.
- EXCELS UNDER PRESSURE: Engine and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) excel under the most difficult situations to deliver smooth power when you need it most.
- DESCEND WITH CONFIDENCE: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) also contributes to smooth, consistent engine braking that helps to maintain reduced vehicle speed during descents.