JET SKI ULTRA 310LX
|Engine||Supercharged and intercooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline 4-cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 x 69.2mm|
|Induction||Eaton Twin Vortices Series Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler|
|Maximum Boost||16.8 psi|
|Cooling System||Inducted water|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 60mm throttle body|
|Ignition||TCBI with digital advance|
|Propulsion System||160mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage|
|Impeller||3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel|
|Lubrication||Semi-dry sump system|
|Coupling||Direct drive from engine|
|Oil Capacity||5.8 qt.|
|Fuel Capacity||21.1 gal.|
|Load Capacity||496 lb.|
|Storage Capacity||44.5 gal.|
|Overall Length||140.9 in.|
|Overall Width||47.0 in.|
|Overall Height||48.8 in.|
|Curb Weight||1089.3 lb.*|
|Color Choices||Ebony/Metallic Shadow Gold|
|Warranty||12 Month Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional)||12, 24, 36, or 48 months|
- ELEVATED COMFORT: Experience the more premium side of fun on a Jet Ski® Ultra® 310 personal watercraft series. With comfort and convenience features throughout this model series, the chance of blissfully losing track of time out on the water just became a lot higher.
- GET A GRIP: A five-way adjustable handlebar suits a wide range of riders and riding styles contributing to increased riding comfort whether standing or sitting. While a wider and lower grip position contributes to rider-friendly control and lighter throttle operation for maximum comfort. A Multi-Mount System features Multi-Mount Bars built into the handlebars that allow for accessories, like GPS, phone, or camera mounts, to be added with ease. An additional Multi-Mount Bar is built into the rear of the unit.
- FIND YOUR FOOTING: Spacious footwells accommodate a wide range of riders by offering more legroom for increased comfort.
- BRING FRIENDS: Ride in comfort solo or with a couple of friends with the two-piece, three-person seat that is slimming at the knee level, allowing for increased abilities for stand-up riding and more room for passengers.
- STORE MORE, PLAY MORE: The industry-first easy-access storage with openings to the side can be found on the Jet Ski® Ultra® 310 series. Spend more time out on the water with a massive total storage capacity of 44.5 gallons (168.5L), perfect for storing a day’s worth of essentials.
- QUICK ACCESS: Enjoy easy side-access storage space for those high-use items you need conveniently at hand throughout the day. Charge and protect your electronic devices with ease with a waterproof compartment complete with a USB outlet.
- KEEP IT CLOSE: Dual cup holders keep your drinks secure and conveniently within reach. An easy-access rear pocket offers space for a tow rope, tools, and other small items.
- JET SKI® ULTRA® 310LX & JET SKI® ULTRA® 310LX-S: Enjoy your time on the water to the fullest with these extra features exclusively found on the Jet Ski® Ultra® 310LX and Jet Ski® Ultra® 310LX-S models.
- RE-BOARD WITH EASE: Keep the fun going smoothly with the ULTRA® deck with a retractable re-boarding step. The broader staging platform allows for easier re-boarding and more room to store your gear. The Multi-Mount Rail built into the deck accommodates accessory slide mounts to provide convenient tie-down points.
- WATCH YOUR BACK: A rearview camera is mounted behind the rear seat and can be monitored via the instrument panel, offering riders a supplemental rearward view behind the vehicle. This is extremely convenient when towing a waterskier or wakeboarder, or when docking.
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT: Stylish LED accent lights integrated into the front bumper contribute to a unique riding experience and visually set these Jet Ski® watercraft apart from the competition. (This vehicle is NOT designed for use at night. The front accent lights are a design feature and are NOT intended as headlamps.)
- JET SKI® ULTRA® 310LX: Take the thrills to the next level with extra features exclusively found on the Jet Ski® Ultra® 310LX model.
- CRUISE TO YOUR TUNES: JETSOUND® 4s audio system is a category first, featuring 4 speakers, a jog-dial control, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- KEEP COMFORTABLE: The ERGO-FIT® adjustable LXury seat keeps you comfortable as you spend a day on the water. Enjoy 3-position adjustability (an industry first) to accommodate a wide variety of riders. The shape provides deeper hip support for elevated comfort and a seat cover resists heat gain to keep the seat cool all day long.
- KEEPING IT CLEAR: The meter visor reduces glare and water spray on the display screen while adding a touch of style.
- STAY ON TOP OF IT: Loaded with advanced tech and unmatched handling, the Jet Ski® Ultra® 310 watercraft helps put you in control as you ride and experience every moment on the water to the fullest.
- RIDE THE WAVE: The race-inspired 22.5-degree Deep-V hull offers precise performance and responsive handling in both calm and choppy water conditions. Specifically designed to handle the immense output from the supercharged engine, the hull design enables banked turning performance and penetrates swells and waves with great efficiency and less shock, keeping your ride smooth.
- SMART REVERSE: Kawasaki Smart Reverse with Deceleration (KSRD) electrically deploys the reverse bucket. The reverse assist system is activated when a thumb switch on the right handlebar is pushed, enabling the thrust to be controlled with one hand. When the thumb switch is fully depressed, the Trim up and down buttons can be used to increase or decrease the engine rpm to adjust thrust, allowing for more precise control when maneuvering the watercraft in tight spots, such as docking. When the reverse thumb switch is released, the drive mode returns to neutral, and the engine returns to idle.
- POWER CONTROL: Control your riding experience with advanced electronics such as Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) offering two modes for maximum acceleration. Power Mode selection allows riders to choose from four power modes for full, middle, and low power operation as well as Smart Learning Operation (SLO)-Mode. An electric trim-control system adjusts the attitude of the hull to suit water conditions and riding style, and a One-Touch 5 MPH mode conveniently regulates rpm to maintain constant speed in "no-wake zones.”
- SEE IN COLOR: With a large, easy-to-read, 7-inch full-color TFT instrumentation, you’ll enjoy a jog-dial control to select from three display modes (Digital Speedometer, Analogue Tachometer, Digital Speedometer and Jet Ski® Image), Bluetooth connectivity and infotainment features. Screen display functions include: GPS-based speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, drive mode, boost pressure, clock, power mode, compass, trim, Bluetooth indicator, phone call indicator, mail indicator, economical riding indicator, cruise control, and a selectable display that includes a digital tachometer, trip meter, total time, trip time, oil temperature, engine coolant temperature, battery voltage, intake air temperature, diagnostic code, external air temperature, and external water temperature. An economical riding indicator also appears on the display to help indicate ideal fuel consumption and help the rider maximize fuel efficiency.
- GET CONNECTED: When linked to a smartphone via Bluetooth, notification of calls and messages received will be indicated on the instrument display. The instrument’s large screen size makes it ideal for infotainment functions. Features like the programmable waypoint indicator (GPS-based), vehicle information (including trim condition and preferred trim settings), and audio track display (when linked to an iOS-type smartphone) offer both information and entertainment value.
- HEAD TURNER: The Jet Ski® Ultra® 310 features a modern and dynamic appearance with high attention to detail that ensures a luxurious, high-grade finish that is sure to turn heads.
- DECK DESIGN: The 3D deck design offers a three-dimensional feel and complements the dynamic styling. The side mirrors contribute to the overall styling and work to keep you informed of your surroundings at a glance. Each model features a distinct design that offers sharp styling that differentiates each model.
- DECK MAT DESIGNS: The distinct deck mat designs and patterns further distinguish between models while enhancing style and maintaining the unmistakable look of a true Jet Ski® watercraft.
- THE KAWASAKI RIVER MARK: A prestigious River Mark emblem is a symbol of Kawasaki's collective technological prowess, it is a fitting mark for the Jet Ski® flagship series with their supercharged engine and class-leading performance.
- GOING THE EXTRA MILE: We've pushed the limits for the ultimate experience on the water. The Jet Ski® Ultra® 310 flagship series provides exceptional comfort, handling, and premium amenities while maintaining the legendary performance and acceleration of the powerful, supercharged, 1,498cc inline 4-cylinder marine engine.
- POWER IN YOUR HANDS: Experience the thrills of a 1,498cc inline 4-cylinder marine engine with a supercharger and intercooler, paired with exceptional features including launch control and power mode selection. The result is a maximum dose of performance for a memorable day on the water.
- NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE: Thanks to the engine's roots-type high-tech Eaton Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger, which produces large quantities of boost at any rpm, from idle to redline, the Jet Ski® Ultra® 310 delivers instant and powerful acceleration that is sure to ignite the fun.
- POWER FORWARD: A high-efficiency large-diameter jet pump converts the watercraft’s massive engine power into thrust, delivering a thrilling and powerful riding experience.